Just fill out the simple estimate request on our website. We'll reply in a timely fashion.
3. Is there a minimum charge for the move?
We employ a 3-hour minimum.
4. Can you take down/hang our artwork, TV, AC's?
At the move-out location, we can generally remove artwork, TVs and ACs. But at the move-in location, we cannot make a hole in the wall, hang artwork, install AC's, hang TVs, etc. We can do that with you approved and for extra charges. Depending on the complexity of the work.
5. Will the charges be exactly what you estimated?
Probably not. Our estimates are comprised on Travel time, time and surcharges. While the travel time and surcharges are fixed, the time will be determined by how long it takes to move you and charged accordingly. Also, our estimates do not reflect charges for materials, COIs, Tolls, Parking, Gratuities.
6. Will my furniture be protected?
Yes, our tracks are full stocked with heavy duty moving blankets which are included in our rates.
7. Can you move house plants?
Yes, but we will not be responsible for delicate plants that are not meant to be moved.
8. Can you move pet(s)?
We love them, but animals are your responsibility to transport.
9. Can jewelry and other valuables be moved?
Yes, but better for you to move these things.
10. Do you offer discounts?
No, DOT prohibits licensed movers from offering discounts.
11. Can the movers dispose of garbage and trash?
No, we have no facility for disposing of trash. Upon completion of the move, we will bag the trash (paper, tape, boxes, etc) and place it within the building as directed.
12. Can my movers clean my apartment on move day?
No, we are not equipped for cleaning.
13. Is it possible to move during inclement weather?
14. What method of payment do you accept?
Cash, PayPal, Venmo, Chase Quickpay, Checks and Credit or Debit Cards.
15. What if is something is missing?
If you think that item(s) are missing, wait until you unpack all of your items before reporting items missing. Nine times out of ten - things show up. Plus, we require customers to check and sing off confirming that none of their belonging were left either at the load location(s) or on the truck.